The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3/8 in. Digital Torque Wrench with ONE-KEY is the industry’s first torque wrench with a motor, delivering increased productivity, precise torque accuracy and user demanded reporting functionality. The 3/8 in. torque wrench delivers 50% faster installation time, replacing the hand tool or 2 tool installation process and providing more control to reduce the over torqueing of fasteners. The 3/8 in. digital torque wrench provides 10 ft. lbs. to 100 ft. lbs. of torque range and accuracy within 2% for torque critical fasteners. This battery powered torque wrench is equipped with Milwaukee ONE-KEY giving users the power to track, report and manage their tool. This tool will record all of the fasteners that are saved and produce a downloadable report via ONE-KEY for the necessary parties requiring the data. ONE-KEY allows users to wirelessly connect to a smartphone to customize the tool settings, track its location, manage inventory and lock the tool out for added security and protection for their investment.
- Delivers up to 50% faster installation by replacing the hand tool or 2 tool installation process with the POWERSTATE brushless motor and torque wrench in 1 tool
- Precise torque accuracy of up to plus/minus 2% CW, plus/minus 3% CCW of full scale for torque critical fasteners
- Faster, more productive torque reporting with ONE-KEY providing torque data and customizable reports for inspectors or owners
- ONE-KEY technology allows for customization, tracking, tool security and inventory management
- Adjustable run-down torque to control the tools output torque via the motor to prevent over torque
- REDLINK PLUS electronic intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection and productivity
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4 notification modes that the tool is reaching, meeting or exceeding the torque target (audible, LED, LCD and vibratory)
- 4 measurement modes (ft.-lb., in.-lb., Nm, kgcm)
- 6 pre-programmed languages including English, Spanish and French
- Durable design to withstand the most demanding jobsite environments
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Includes: 1 M12 FUEL 3/8 in. digital torque wrench with ONE-KEY (2465-20), 1 carrying case, 1 certificate of calibration
- Maximum Torque (ft.-lb.): 100
- Handle Type: Normal
- Material: Aluminum
- Head Type: Fixed Reversible
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Red
- Hand Tool Type: Torque Wrench
- Minimum Torque (ft.-lb.): 100
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Features: Calibrated,Digital,No Additional Features,Quick Release
- Drive Size: 3/8 in
- Wrench length (in.): 22.875
Being an automotive technician, there’s only one draw back. No angle meter. Almost every application in our field requires torque angle as a final step. If this added I’m sold. Otherwise I need to my other tool anyway.
This is a precision tool that replaces the need for both a impact driver and digital torque wrench and combines them into one, and it comes from the factory with its own individual calibration certificate. It is part of the Fuel series of tools with a brushless motor which offers longer lasting performance while being more efficient. The kit comes with the torque wrench, two – 2Ah M12 batteries, M12 charger, blow molded case, and operator’s manual + quick start guide. I read through both the operator’s manual and the quick start guide to help familiarize myself with the tool’s capabilites. The batteries came partially charged so I put them on the charger and had them fully charged in about 20-30 minutes each. The color LED screen on the torque wrench features menus and programs that allow you to scroll through to located your desired torque and program how much variance around that torque specification. There is a paddle trigger to activate the drive to tighten or loosen your fastner, then there are a series of LED’s as well as an audible alarm to warn when you are nearing your desired torque setting. You can enter and save several torque specifications and put them into the memory if repetition of the same fastener or application is done frequently. I believe that is where this wonderful tool really shines. The torque specifications can be in FT-LBS (10-100), Nm (13.7-135.5), IN-LBS (120-1200) and KG-CM (139-1382). I found the 2Ah batteries to be sufficient for my usage for run time but for high-usage users doing a lot of repetitive tightening and torquing of fasteners may want to consider some higher amp hour M12 batteries. Another great feature is this tool is part of Milwaukee’s OneKey system that when paired with a smartphone will allow further customization and tracking of individual tools. Overall, this torque wrench is something every tool enthusiast should own that demands the finest and most accurate performance.
Milwaukee tools are my #1 go to tools . you get what you pay for . highly recommended.I use it in a variety of settings but primarily for electrical installs in which specific torques are necessary. Awesome tool. Though I do wish there was a protective boot..
Works great for the specified torque ranges. Probably one of the nicest Torque wrenches out there if you aren’t doing torque angle. The ability to save that your torque values Is great And the one key functionality is another great add on to this tool.
I use it in a variety of settings but primarily for auto maintenance in which specific torques are necessary. Awesome tool. Though I do wish there was a protective boot…
In the automotive field if this had torque angle this tool would amazing but it does not.
Amazing new technology and efficient tool. Thank you Milwaukee.
Very please with timely delivery..This tool has saved me time, but also provides me with accuracy to meet NEC codes
overall awsome product
Nice to have something portable and powerful like that to take a wheel off my car