Keyless chucks are engineered to quickly loosen and tighten your tooling on the chuck collar of the drill, either by manual operation or when torque is applied. Rotating the chuck collar in a counterclockwise direction will loosen the tool. They are used for medium duty operations with stationary drilling, turning, milling and woodworking machines. While the lathe tailstock is mostly used to support rotating spindles it can also be used as a collet for a drill chuck or live center. Inserted in the tailstock, a drill chuck allows your lathe to work as a small horizontal drill press. Drill chucks hold Forstner bits, brad-point bits or twist bits for boring out lamps, boxes, vases, depth holes in bowl blanks and more. Compatible with NOVA Drill Presses and Lathes with 2MT Taper. Eliminates the need for a key to open and close.
- Heavy-duty keyless chuck, made from hardened steel
- Keyless chuck reduces setup time
- Easy to open and close by hand
- Strong holding power for your drill bits
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Accessory
- Product Weight (lb.): 3.5 lb
- Product Length (in.): 6.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 2.75 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.5 in
this chuck was all I hoped it would be.