The POWERTEC 71088 6 x 2-1/2 Quick-Release Bar Clamp and 12 Spreader is your essential clamping solution when gluing or assembling your smaller scale woodworking and crafting projects, as well as in a vast array of other applications. Easily grip your stock via the handy ratcheting trigger to obtain a quick, secure and accurate grip. Just stop squeezing the trigger when you’ve found your ideal setting to achieve a firmly locked hold. The clamps ratchet/bar mechanism evenly distributes the pressure on your workpiece, thus delivering a consistent hold that wont warp or misalign your workpieces. A useful quick-release button allows for 1-handed adjustment. Pliable nylon clamping pads protect your project surfaces. Additionally, this clamp converts into a 12 spreader, ideal for when you need to uniformly separate your work stock or press stock against an outside surface. These versatile clamps come in handy every time.
- Clamping capacity: 6, throat depth: 2-1/2 in.
- Ideal for assembling or gluing your woodworking or crafting projects
- Quick-release capacity allows for 1-handed adjustment
- Easily converts to spreader; clamp body constructed of premium carbon steel
- Large ergonomic handle, nylon jaws deliver non-marring, secure grip
- Overall length: 13 in.
- Spreader capacity: 12
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Clamp Type: Bar
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Black
- Hand Tool Type: Clamp
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Clamp/ Vise Sets
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
very handy on small jobs