The POWERTEC 71102 Flooring Strap Clamp assists the floor installer in creating sheer flooring perfection. The clamp’s tight grip holds work material securely in place (via heavy-duty ratcheting action) while the floor covering is in the process of being nailed or glued down. A potent 220 lbs. of pressure floor-covering, flooring, gaps and deviations don’t stand a chance. The long durable strap (157 in. L and 1 in. W) accommodates a wider array of flooring applications, by extending its use to larger surface areas. A failsafe thumb gap-setting screw insures impeccable, uniform results at your floor surfaces outer edges. This device is an excellent choice to use when working with floating hardwood, click and glue-down flooring and tongue and groove hardwood components, as well as when installing parquet and laminate floors. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without this high utility device. We supply the clamp pressure to take the pressure off of you.
- Generous 157 in. of durable strap
- Provides a muscular 220 lbs. of clamping force
- Allows for flawless flooring installation
- Galvanized metal components are rust resistant
- With clamp plates removed, can be used in lashing-strap installation applications
- Width of clamp plate: 4-3/4 in.
- Being used when working with floating hardwood, click and glue-down flooring and tongue and groove hardwood components, as well as when installing parquet and laminate floors
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Primary Use: Be used in lashing-strap installation applications
- Hand Tool Type: Clamp
- Product Height (in.): 5
- Product Depth (in.): 5
- Product Width (in.): 4
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov