The POWERTEC 17002 Workbench Caster with Quick-Release Plates (4-Sets) allows for the quick, easy and secure attachment and detachment (or install and uninstall) of your caster wheels to your workbenches, cabinets, and furniture. Simply fasten the powder-coated steel plates to your workstation/equipment, and attach the premium polyurethane 2-3/8 in. casters as needed. Handy quick-release locking pins provide a dependable plate/caster attachment. Each 2-3/8 in. urethane caster can support 100 lbs. (400 lbs. combined capacity) and offers a non-marring, smooth rolling action. Experience ease of movement with the caster’s 360° pivoting action. Once casters are installed, simply press the foot pedal to elevate your workbench off the floor (3/4 in.) and effortlessly move it to any desired location. When ideally placed, just lift up the foot pedal and lower bench/table firmly back onto the floor. Remove locking pins and casters for optimal work platform stability and to gain maximum working access around your workbench. Full clearance streamlines workflow, boosts productivity, and prevents possible tripping and nbsp. In addition, the freed-up space underfoot allows for possible storage of any items you might like close by, such as dust collectors, tool boxes, etc. Each caster comes with complete installation hardware.
- Set includes 4 each of workbench casters, quick-release attachment plates, locking pins and 8 each of 1/4-20 nylon locking nuts, flat washers and 1/4-20 flat-head Philips head bolts
- Easily install and uninstall casters for smooth mobility when desired and rugged stability and maximum clearance around your workbench when needed
- Premium polyurethane wheels with steel caster frame insure maximum durability – and they wont mar/streak your floor surfaces
- Black powder-coated steel caster plates with quick-release locking pins ensure easy and quick caster install and uninstall, drill 1/4 in. holes for optimal caster-plate installation
- Plate dimensions: 3-1/4 in. x 2-3/4 in.
- Material: Multi Pack
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Black
- Product Weight (lb.): 10.2 lb
- Ideally Used With: Workbench
- Product Length (in.): 11 in
- Product Height (in.): 4.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov