The Proxxon 12-Volt Precision Rotary tool offers special motor technology with full-wave electronic speed control allowing for powerful operation with constant torque, even at low speeds. Designed with a specially balanced permanent magnet motor this tool runs very smooth over extended use under various load conditions. These features are especially important when micro-drilling, brushing, and polishing on delicate materials. The soft grip two-component housing provides comfortable handling with optimal control. The tool requires the use of as 12-Volt transformer (sold seperately). For power supply we recommend Proxxon’s MICROMOT transformer NG 2/S or NG 5/E.
- Keyless chuck clamping capacity of 1/64 in. – 1/8 in.
- Low voltage for optimal safety
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable feel and optimal control
- Variable speed control 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
- Standard micromot collar of 20 mm
- Not intended for industrial use
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 15000
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Chuck Capacity: 1/8 in
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Corded Tool Type: Rotary Tool
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Variable Speed
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Product Weight (lb.): 1.33
- Product Height (in.): 2.36
- Product Depth (in.): 11.42
- Product Width (in.): 6.5
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Excellent tool! But it is important to point out that Home Depot’s specs are incorrect, the maximum speed is only 15,000 RPM, not 20,000
Been using dremel for decades. What a difference in control, power and accuracy. What a pleasure to use.