The QEP Diamond Grit Tile File features a fine diamond coating on both sides to smooth the edges of all tile after cutting. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone. The combination flat/round design smooths straight edges, as well as internal and external curves. This file also smooths other materials, such as laminate flooring and backer board.
- Ideal for smoothing tile edges during installation and may also be used to smooth other materials, including fiberglass, laminate flooring, cement board and carbon fiber
- High quality diamond bond strength maintains a tough grit surface for working with the hardest materials
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
- Flat side and round side for smoothing straight or curved edges
- Wipe clean when finished to prevent build up and maintain optimal performance
- Compatible with all tile types
- File Tooth Coarseness: Other
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Handle Material: Rubber
- File Type: Diamond
- Tapered: No
- Hand Tool Type: Individual File/Rasp
- Individual/Set: Individual
- File/rasp length (in.): 5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 9.75 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.33 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 1.33 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Works just like it should. Great product!!
File works Great on Tile!
It was very helpful
if you are picky about your work and want perfect corner cuts. this files the leftovers real nice and not to much effort.
Good for filing down edges on nipped tile.
Great for shaping glass
Took off burrs easily
Works well. Grip is the right size for my hand.
The tool worked as supposed too, but on clear glass tile it leaves a very rough and milky surface which needs to have a finer finish.