RIDGID introduces the 4 Amp Corded JobMax Multi-Tool with Tool-Free Head with JobMax Oscillating Multi-Tool Blade Accessory Kit (14-Piece). The powerful THRUCOOL motor provides 33% more power and can get through the toughest jobs. Equipped with a tool-free head, changing blades has never been easier – just pull, flip and twist to change out blades for a variety of jobs. This tool is backed by the Lifetime Service Agreement for Free Parts, Free Service, For Life. The 4 Amp Corded JobMax Multi-Tool with Tool-Free Head includes the Power Base, the Tool-Free Multi-Tool Head, a segment blade, a 1-1/8 in. wood cutting blade, two drive gear covers, a sanding pad, five pieces of sandpaper, a Universal Multi-Tool Adaptor, a bag, an operator’s manual, and a JobMax Oscillating Multi-Tool Blade Accessory Kit (14-Piece). The JobMax Oscillating Multi-Tool Blade Accessory Kit (14-Piece) have a specialized fitment that allows them to fit almost all multi-tools without needing an adaptor. This 14-Piece blade set is complete with blades for cutting wood, metal, plastic, tile, grout, fiberglass, drywall, masonry, and concrete enabling the user to complete a variety of jobs. This kit includes a 1/8 in. grout blade, a 1/16 in. grout blade, two 1-1/8 in. plunge cut wood, two 3-1/2 in. flush cut wood/metal (straight design), a RIDGID scraper, a 3/4 in. offset plunge cut, a 3/8 in. plunge cut, a triangular carbide rasp, two 1-1/8 in. plunge cut wood/metal, and two 3-1/2 in. flush cut wood/drywall.
- JobMax: 4 position head is adjustable for better access in tight spaces
- JobMax: Tool-Free Multi-Tool Head is perfect for easily swapping out accessories without using a tool
- JobMax: 2-finger variable speed trigger offers maximum comfort for extended use and provides more speed control to match the application
- JobMax: LED lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- JobMax: Hex Grip Micro Texture for added user comfort
- JobMax: Compact head profile for reaching into tight spaces
- JobMax: Universal adaptor to be compatible with all popular multi-tool accessories
- JobMax: Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Accessory Kit: Variety of application materials including wood, metal, plastic, tile, grout, fiberglass, drywall, masonry, and concrete
- Accessory Kit: Scraper blade easily removes paint and thin set, and the triangular carbide rasp is ideal for aggressive masonry sanding applications
- Accessory Kit: Specialized fitment that allows blades to fit almost all multi-tools without needing an adaptor
- Accessory Kit: Fits: RIDGID, RYOBI, MILWAUKEE, FEIN, and ROCKWELL, (*Adaptor required for BOSCH, Porter Cable, and Dremel MM40 Multi-Tools. Call RIDGID Customer Service for more details)
- Includes: (1) R2851 Power Base, (1) R8223406 Tool-Free Multi-Tool Head, (2) blades, (2) drive gear covers, (1) sanding pad, (5) pieces sandpaper, (1) Universal Multi-Tool Adaptor, bag, manual, (1) 1/8 in. grout blade, (1) 1/16 in. grout blade, (2) 1-1/8 in. plunge cut wood, (2) 3-1/2 in. flush cut wood/metal (straight design), (1) scraper, (1) 3/4 in. offset plunge cut, (1) 3/8 in. plunge cut, (1) triangular carbide rasp, (2) 1-1/8 in. plunge cut wood/metal, (2) 3-1/2 in. flush cut wood/drywall
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 20000
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Chuck Type: Quick Connect
- Chuck Capacity: 0.0 in
- Amperage (amps): 4 A
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Corded Tool Type: Rotary Tool
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Attachments Included,Bag Included,Variable Speed
- Cord Length (ft.): 8
- Product Weight (lb.): 2.4
- Kit: Yes
- Product Height (in.): 5.31
- Product Depth (in.): 16.97
- Product Width (in.): 3.23
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Strong tool. Gets a little warm after some hard use but does not slow down. I would buy again.
I bought this for my brother for his birthday and he loves it.
Great tool. Little tough figuring out how to change blades, but once you do it’s a great little tool.
Good tools. Great warranty.
Tool worked very well, easy to use and the price made it a winner.
Overall it’s a pretty good little tool
Easy to swap out blades and the different tools. I tried to cut plastic with the wood blade that came with it and it didn’t work well. Make sure to get the right blade.I always prefer the corded tool to a battery operated one.
This tool is a game changer from the traditional sheet rock saw or Sawzall when it comes to sheetrock, plaster , or wood this is a must have.
This is my go-to tool for many different tasks ! This was the 2nd one I’ve bought and can’t seem to do without.
Tools performs as expected at a fair price. Easy to use and switching different accessories are easy.