RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander with 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery. The brushless motor produces speeds of up to 850 FPM, providing the user with true corded performance with cordless convenience. With a low-profile design and a tool-free 5-position pommel handle, this sander is able to get into tight spaces while providing a more comfortable and customizable user experience. Additional features include tool-free belt tracking and a lock-on switch to maximize user control and convenience while you work. The included battery delivers fade-free power which allow you to work stronger and longer when paired with any 18-Volt ONE+ tool. It has a durably constructed frame for impact protection and an on-board fuel gauge so you can easily check your charge at any time. Best of all, it’s a part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, this 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Belt Sander includes a dust bag, an 80-grit sanding belt, an 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah High Capacity Battery, and an operator’s manual. Charger sold separately.
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Brushless motor provides corded performance with cordless convenience
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Pommel handle adjusts to 5 different positions for added versatility and comfort
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Up to 850 FPM (feet per minute) for true corded performance
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Remove up to 325 g of material per charge
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Tool-free belt tracking maximizes user control and convenience
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Ability to hook up to a wet/dry vacuum hose (not included) for dust collection
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: Front-mounted motor for even weight-distribution
- Brushless 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander: GRIPZONE overmold with microtexture for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: Built-in 4-bar illuminated charge indicator to warn of diminishing charge
- Battery: Stands up to frigid weather conditions
- Battery: Lithium-ion chemical composition resists drainage when idle
- Battery: Compatible with any 18-Volt ONE+ Dual Chemistry or Lithium-Ion Charger
- Battery: Easily snaps into place and detaches with quick-release button
- Part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) P450 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Belt Sander, (1) dust bag, (1) 80-grit sandpaper belt, (1) P197 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah High Capacity Battery, and operator’s manual
- Charger sold separately
- Switch Type: Standard trigger switch
- Battery Amp Hours: 4 Ah
- Cordless Tool Type: Belt Sander
- Charger Included: Charger Not Included
- Belt length: 18
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Battery Size: 18-volt
- Number of Total Batteries Included: 1
- Dust Collection Method: Bag
- Maximum speed (ft./min.): 850
- Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Included: Sanding Belts
- Variable Speed: No
- Color Family: Green
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Brushless,Lock On Switch,No Tool Belt Change
- Battery/Charger: 1 Battery Included
- Voltage (volts): 18
- Minimum speed (ft./min.): 0
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Product Weight (lb.): 7.6
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Product Height (in.): 6.63
- Product Depth (in.): 13.63
- Belt width: 3
- Product Width (in.): 7
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Excellent tool for the money. I picked this up along with the battery packs during the buy one get a tool free. These Ryobi tools are an inexpensive way to get quality tools and still save a little cash if you are just starting out. This even comes with a belt already installed!
First project was leveling off a pine table top. Have lots of batteries ready as it will plow through them. 3 amp battery lasts about 10 minutes with constant use. Other than that, it works great. As I became used to the routine of changing the belts, I found it very easy to adjust the tracking so that the belt doesn’t drift. Great tool overall!
This was an expensive investment for someone who won’t use it a lot. So I returned it and got the one that has a cord.
Very pleased, but wish for better belt life
Worked great right out of the box. Used it to smooth a rock climbing panel and framing for my work bench. The battery lasted for the whole project. Wonderful tool.
Great value for xmas purchase.
Not a lot of power
Price and quality makes it a bargain. I think it competes with higher-priced items and oh the One plus battery that fits everything and is reliable!
Ryobi Cordless is the best thing that ever happened to me! These batteries are fantastic and so are all of the tools I have that go with it. Love, love, love!