The Spectra Precision HL700 Laserometer is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. The receiver works with any red beam rotating laser and is designed for all contractors. The HL700 is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site. Featuring a digital readout of elevation, the receiver provides a numeric display of ± 2 in. The digital readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCDs and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application and include feet, inch or fractional inches, as well as metric units. A 5 in. reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights. The Laserometer receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 10 ft. onto concrete. The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications. Add an HL700 to your existing laser system to increase productivity.
- Digital readout of elevation – the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed – reducing any calculation errors
- No need to center the receiver on-grade to take measurements – eliminating the need to continually loosen and tighten the clamp
- Multiple accuracy settings allow adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements
- Large 5 in. reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals
- Simultaneous elevation LEDs signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions
- LEDs on the front show red for high, blue for low and green for on-grade to easily distinguish beam location
- Unique CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see
- Dust and totally waterproof housing withstands a drop of up to 10 ft onto concrete for reduced downtime
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 0
- Battery Type Required: AA
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 1000 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Digital,Electronic,Hand-Held,LED Display
- Included: Battery(s)
- Number of Measurements: 0
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 2
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: AA Batteries
- Product Length (in.): 1.4
- Product Height (in.): 6.6
- Product Depth (in.): 1.4
- Product Width (in.): 3
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Excellent tool. Has taken our speed and accuracy to another level. A must have for our framing crew.