The Spectra DG613 Red Beam Pipe Laser is an efficient construction tool that features a fully self-leveling grade range of minus 12% to plus 40% with around 10 arc second accuracy. Its cross axis is fully compensated to provide fast set up that the laser will accurately level without adjusting the bottom of the invert. This laser boasts functions such as line centering, line set and line alert which simplify setting and resetting the vertical line or even the grade on its display. The DG613 pipe laser works over a distance of 500 ft. using the RC803 remote control, providing full operation in a single set-up task. This remote control provides full-function control and utilizes infra-red light inside the pipe and enables radio communication up to a distance of 430 ft. It also features manual grade entry, line scan, start reference check and standby mode. In addition, alignment markers, a LED plumb light and a reflective target on top of the device all assist in setting the desired line. Outlined with a large LCD display and a color-coded keypad, the DG613 provides 40-hours operating time with NiMH rechargeable batteries and 50-hours with alkaline batteries. It has the ability to place standard D batteries in the laser, without a battery pack, so you can still use the laser while the NiMH batteries charge. Built for any tough job, the lasers IP68 protection makes it dust resistant and water submersible up to 10 ft. and comes with a 5-year manufacturers warranty.
- Range up to 430 ft. above and 500 ft. inside pipes
- 10 arc second accuracy
- Line centering, line set and line alert functions
- Self-leveling range from minus 12% to plus 40%
- Fully-compensated cross axis
- Line scan and line alert features
- Start reference check
- Standby mode
- LED plumb light
- Manual grade entry
- IP68 protection
- Waterproof up to 10 ft.
- Large LCD display and color-coded keypad
- Battery life up to 40-hours using NiMH battery pack
- Includes RC803 remote control
- 5-year manufacturers warranty
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 1
- Battery Type Required: D,Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 1000 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Self-Leveling,Waterproof
- Included: Wireless Remote Control
- Number of Measurements: 1
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 4
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: Built-In
- Product Length (in.): 12 in
- Product Height (in.): 20 in
- Product Depth (in.): 10 in
- Product Width (in.): 12 in
If you ever lay pipe you know what a hassle it is. I have seen other excavators using different pipe lasers and they have even been so kind as to lend me some so I can try it. to say the least, it wasn’t that easy to use.until I got to try the DG613, the ease of use, the clear menu, I just can’t say enough to urge you to try it. Spectra has done a superb job with this. Kudos to them.