Find joists and studs quickly and easily with the 3-in-1 Metal, Live Wire and Stud Detector by Stalwart. This tool is designed to help you detect wooden studs and metal beams through walls up to 1.5 in. thick, and live, unshielded electrical wiring through walls up to 2 in. thick. The stud finder features a selector switch for the three different modes, an AC scanning indicator, and a backlit LCD screen that is easy to read even in dim light. This tool measures just 6.5 in. long and 2.5 in. wide, making it the perfect size to fit in a drawer or toolbox as well as comfortable to hold in either hand. The stud finder is powered by the included 9-volt battery. It’s ideal for hanging pictures, installing shelving or taking on remodeling and renovation projects.
- LCD screen
- AC indicator
- Stud scan detects depths to 1.5 in.
- AC detects depths to 2 in.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 1 in.
- Battery operated
- Battery Type Required: 9-volt
- Laser level included: No
- Detects voltage: Yes
- Audio alert: Yes
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Stud Sensor
- Batteries Included: No
- Maximum wall thickness (in.): 2
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Detects metal: No
- Digital Display: Yes
- Reconditioned: No
- Product Height (in.): 6.5 in
- Product Depth (in.): 1 in
- Product Width (in.): 2.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov