The Stalwart 65-Piece Tool Kit has everything you need for those basic and emergency repairs at home, the office or car. The durable and compact case holds many useful tools. It’s the only tool kit you will ever need.
- 9 oz. hammer
- 6.5 in. bull nose pliers/wire cutter
- 8 in. adjustable wrench
- 5 in. 100-Volt to 500-Volt tester
- Screw, nail, dry wall anchor and washer set
- 5.75 in. flashlight
- 9.5 in. mini hack saw (blade is 6 in.)
- 7 in. Philips head screwdriver
- 7 in. flat head screwdriver
- 2 in. – 5 in. flat head precision screwdrivers
- 2 in. – 5 in. Philips head precision screwdrivers
- 6 in. box cutter
- 80 in. measuring tape
- 8 metric hex keys
- Case dimensions: 2.5 in. L x 12.75 in. W x 9.75 in. H
- Tools Included: Adjustable Wrench,Hammer,Individual Screwdrivers,Knife,Plier,Tape Measure
- Number of Pieces: 65
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Black
- Hand Tool Type: Multi-tool
- Multiple Tool Set Type: Homeowners Sets
- Individual/Set: Set
- Product Height (in.): 9.75 in
- Product Depth (in.): 2.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 12.75 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Basic tools are economy grade at best. The little “saw” is useless. The kit will suffice for very occasional use but little more.
We give these tool kits as thank you gifts to homeowners who have purchased our homes. These have a variety of tools that can handle a lot of different tasks that someone moving into a new home might need.
Good starter kit- but the tape measure was pretty low quality. Hammer, pliers, and screwdrivers work well.
Bought this for my son now that he’s moving to his first place. Good price for a starter kit with everything a novice would need.
Keep in the back of the car – tape measure is only 7ft, but the little kit with hardware came in handy once. Still not sure how to use the “voltage tester”, but it’s in the kit.