Get the accurate measurements you need with the Stanley 12 ft. Tape Measure. The tape blade is 3/4 in. wide for easy measuring and has a Mylar polyester film for added durability. The corrosion-resistant Tru-Zero hook features a 2-rivet design and doubles as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs.
- For measuring distances up to 12 ft.
- 3/4 in. wide blade for easier measurement reading
- 2 Rivet Tru-Zero hook can act as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs
- Hook is corrosion resistant
- Die-cast metal case for strength
- Entire blade coated with heavy-duty Mylar polyester film for added durability
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Metal
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Standout (ft.): 12
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Metal
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Metal
- Housing depth (in.): 1
- Housing height (in.): 2.125
- Tape Length (ft.): 12
- Tape Width (in.): 0.75
- Housing Length (in.): 2.0
Performed as expected. This is my favorite size for working in the shop.
I work as a commercial carpenter and find this tape to be the best for daily use. Fits my hand well, easy to read, and is reasonably durable
Classic Stanley. Hasn’t changed in at least 40 years. Still works great.
Bought 12′ Stanley tape measure for my wife and 25′ for me. Removed belt clip from hers so as not to scratch furniture when setting it down. Now I end up using her 12′ tape to slip into my pocket when going to Home Depot. Nice!
Don’t use a lot but when needed it does the job. Locks in place nicely when I have needed it to.
This is a gift but the person particularly asked for this brand. We have had Stanley tape measures ourself and like them.
It’s not to bulky for me because I only have the use of one hand. Works well.