This 12 in. adjustable wrench grips to many fastener sizes. The knurl adjustment mechanism delivers precise adjustment. Jaw measurements in SAE and mm. A built in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw.
- Adjustable jaw design allows tool to grip many fastener sizes
- Knurl adjusting mechanism for precise adjustment
- Laser-etched SAE and mm jaw scale for easy size adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw
- Forged chrome vanadium steel is strong and durable
- Lightweight handle design
- Polished chrome head and chrome-plated body for anti-corrosion protection
- Meets ANSI specifications
- Handle Type: Normal
- Head Type: Fixed Reversible
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Maximum Opening (in.): 1.375 in
- Hand Tool Type: Adjustable Wrench
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Minimum Opening (in.): 0
- Wrench length (in.): 12
Customer liked it!
For the price, it is an amazing product. I particularly like the etching which most wrenches don’t have. However, the Chinese quality is imminent. The edges are sharp and could use some grinding. The steel is also relatively soft, definitely not drop forged. But the worm is very well built and doesn’t have as much leeway as I expected for the price.