The TEKTON 15-pc. Combination Wrench Set is a complete series of every size from 1/4 to 1 inch. Classically lean and quietly refined, TEKTON Combination Wrenches provide a sure fit on fasteners and multiple options for working around obstructions or in tight spaces. To reduce the working swing arc, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point. It’s offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for your fingers and extra space to slide past whatever might be in the way. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. The wrenches are compactly organized in the Store-and-Go Wrench Keeper. This versatile storage solution has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you’re on the move.
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- Includes Store-and-Go Keeper with space-saving folding handle and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 15-pc. combination wrenches: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.
- Includes wrench keeper
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 15
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features