The TEKTON 4-piece Combination Wrench Set is a complete in. set with every size from 1-5/16 in. – 1-1/2 in. Open end is angled 15° and the box end is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off. Polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. Always Guaranteed.
- No skipped sizes: this 4-piece set contains a full range of wrenches from 1-5/16 in. to 1-1/2 in. with no skipped sizes
- Angled open end: to reduce the working swing arc in tight spaces, the wrenches’ open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often
- Offset box end: the wrenches’ box end is offset 15° creating clearance for your fingers and making it easier to reach around obstructions
- Corrosion resistant finish: polished chrome finish easily wipes clean and protects wrenches from corrosion
- 12-point box end: a 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point box end
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 4-piece combination wrenches: 1-5/16 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-7/16 in., 1-1/2 in.
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 4
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features