The TEKTON 100 ft. (30 m) Fiberglass Tape Measure is made to measure and lay out large-scale projects like landscaping, property lines, foundations and buildings and athletic fields. It is marked with a foot scale (1/8 in. minimum increment) on one side and a meter scale (1 mm minimum increment) on the other. Strong and lightweight, the tape is reinforced with a fiberglass core that resists stretching so it stays accurate. Weatherproof, it is unaffected by hot, cold or wet conditions. Heavy duty steel end hook folds away when not in use. Handle also folds and stores out of the way until you are ready to wind it up. Steel turf spike at bottom of housing helps hold position and marks location of measurement. If you lay it down somewhere, the high visibility red housing helps you locate it.
- Lightweight, weatherproof fiberglass tape is unaffected by hot or wet conditions
- Dual 100 ft. (1/8 in. increment) and 30 meter (1 mm increment) scales
- Crank handle folds out of way when not in use
- High-visibility red case is easy to find when laid down
- Measure and lay out landscaping, property lines, foundations and buildings and athletic fields
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Product Height (in.): 10.5
- Product Depth (in.): 1.3
- Product Width (in.): 7
Excellent product, will recommend.