Crosscut Teeth: Gripping pliers feature crosscut teeth. Oriented at 120° to each other 60° to each side of the jaw centerline the serrations are cut in 2 passes to form regularly-spaced, diamond-shaped teeth. Unlike single serrations that are cut straight across the jaw, this pattern creates uniform contact across the jaw surface, allowing you to grasp, pull, and twist evenly in any direction. 2-Position Curved Blades: Unlike straight blades which can tend to push round shapes out of their jaws as they close, the curved blades of the cable cutting pliers are specifically designed to encircle and hold round wire in place throughout the cut. 2 differently sized jaw openings fit a wide range of wire diameters. Induction-Hardened Cutting Edges: Optimizing the bevel angle of the blades on long nose and lineman’s pliers allows them to be strong yet sharp, producing a satisfyingly smooth, clean cut that requires minimal effort. After the full pliers have been heat treated, a secondary induction-heating process hardens just the blades to 58 HRC to 64 HRC, making them extremely durable and able to cut tougher materials. Lean and Practical Grips: Single-layer vinyl grips offer a bit of comfortable cushion and provide a smooth, yet nonslip surface. They’re slim, not thick and bulky, so they stay out of the way when space is tight and are always easy to handle, even with gloves on.
- Cable cutting pliers have curved blades made especially for holding and shearing round wire and cable
- Thin, lightweight long nose pliers have an extra-long, slender nose that reaches deep into tight spaces and grasps small parts
- Linemans pliers feature flat, squared off jaws for twisting wires together and side cutters for snipping copper, aluminum, and steel wire
- Crosscut teeth on long nose and lineman’s distribute force evenly for sure grip in any direction
- Induction-hardened cutting blades (HRC 58 to HRC 64) on long nose and lineman’s offer superior performance and durability
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-piece long nose pliers: 7 in.
- 1-piece cable cutting pliers: 8 in.
- 1-piece lineman’s pliers: 9-1/2 in.
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Hand Tool Type: Plier Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Plier Sets