Remember when you had maximum precision. The WEN 81-Piece Rectangular Steel Gage Block Set provides machine accuracy and reliability all in the palm of your hand. Each steel block has been machined exactly to its claimed dimensions, making these the perfect tools for the calibration of measuring equipment and more. Each individual set includes a unique certificate of inspection showing you the idiosyncrasies and deviations (accounted for in millionths of a meter) that may exist within your gauge blocks. Includes the following various sizes: 9-blocks ranging from 0.1001 in. to 0.1009 in. (0.0001 in. step), 49-blocks ranging from 0.101 in. to 0.149 in. (0.001 in. step), 19-blocks ranging from 0.05 in. to 0.95 in. (0.05 in. step) and 4-blocks ranging from 1 in. to 4 in. (1 in. step).
- Workshop-grade set features 81 individual steel blocks of various sizes
- Sizes range from 0.05 in. all-the-way up to 4 in.
- Includes unique certificate of inspection following ASME B89.1.9 standards
- Calibrate measuring equipment with a tolerance of +0.25 to -0.15 microns
- Hard-shelled carrying case keeps the blocks organized and protected from contaminants
- Perfect for woodworkers, machinists, mechanics or anyone trying to calibrate measuring equipment
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Gauge Type: Gauge Blocks
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Gauge
- Product Height (in.): 1.75
- Product Depth (in.): 10.75 in
- Product Width (in.): 7.25
Great for my use , as machinist/inspector.