The Yonico 12247 Rail and Stile Router Bit Set will cut rail and stile for cabinet doors in a contemporary bevel design. Use with up to 7/8 in. stock. 2-flute carbide cutters and 1/2 in. shanks. Fully enclosed ball bearing guides allow for precise cuts without the use of a fence. Yonico router bits are manufactured with solid hardened steel bodies and C3 micro grain carbide for professional, efficient routing. Rail and stile door construction has been around for centuries and is the most common way to build doors for cabinets and furniture. Our rail and stile router bits will enable you to create your own frames for frame-and-panel doors. Cope the ends of your rails with 1 bit, and then switch to the second bit to route the inside edge profile in all your door parts. Now the center panel can be inserted and the door can be assembled.
- Create rail and stile cabinet door frames
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Center bearings allow arch and cathedral stile doors
- Includes 2 matching rail and stile router bits and extra shims
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
- Comes in a solid wood storage case
- Self-Feeding: No
- Router/planer type: Cabinet
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Bit Material: Carbide
- Individual/Set: Set
- Cut Diameter: 0.00
Very nice bits. Good price.
High quality bit at a reasonable price.