The Yost LV-4 is a lightly duty bench vise. 4-1/2 in. Swivel base vise is ideal for home shop. Manufactured from cast iron with steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and locking T-handle are chrome plated. Vise can be rotated up to 270° on its base for convenient work positioning. Anvil surface is integrated into the vise and is convenient for straightening small steel parts that are being worked on. Built-in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes up to 1 in. Dia. Vise is finished in durable hammer blue color.
- Home work shop vise
- Swivel base allows rotating the vise 240° for versatility
- Holds 0.6 in. D to 1.85 in. D pipes and tubes
- Jaw width 4-1/2 in.
- Jaw opening 3 in.
- Throat depth 2.6 in.
- Replaceable, hardened steel serrated jaw faces
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Primary Use: Work Holding
- Hand Tool Type: Vise
- Product Height (in.): 6.5
- Product Depth (in.): 11
- Product Width (in.): 5.5