AdirPro’s 12.5 in. extending tripod pole is ideal for adding height to a tripod or pole. Being really simple to use, all you need to do is screw the extension onto your tripod or pole before attaching your unit to it. The threading is 5/8 in. but if you need 1/4 in. the 765-12 (from extending pole to unit) or the 765-13 (from tripod/pole to extender) adapters as an easy and cost effective option to convert threading. (Note, it does add a bit of height too).
- 12.5 in. extension
- 5/8 in. threading
- Rugged materials for durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 in. x 1 in. x 12.5 in.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Level Accessory Type: Tripod Accessory
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Tool Accessory
Be the first to review “Adir Pro Extending Tripod Pole 12.5 in. Extension 5/8 in. Threading”