Great run times, Guaranteed Tough durability and the compatibility with a widely accepted battery platform are just a few of the things that make the DEWALT Red Rotary Tough Laser a must have tool for your job site. This Laser is ideal for Ideal for deck building, grading and foundations. This laser features scan mode of 15°/ 45°/ 90°.
- IP67 rating
- 2 m drop rating
- 2000 ft. range with detector
- +/- 1/16 in. accuracy at 100 ft.
- Dual axis slope mode
- Vertical and horizontal alignments
- Up and down plumb spot
- DW0737 – industry standard 5/8 in. x 11-mounting threads
- DW0737 – quick-release legs for fast and easy set-up
- DW0737 – height 60 in. opened, 38 in. closed
- DW0737 – lightweight, durable, aluminum construction
- DW0737 – pointed steel feet are stable on any terrain
- DW0737 – built-in strap for easy transport
- DW0737 – flat head design
- Number of beams: 3
- Battery Type Required: 20-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Product Length (in.): 11.875
- Product Height (in.): 53.5
- Product Depth (in.): 11.875
- Product Width (in.): 17.25
Well built and sturdy.
Great out of the box use, no assembly. Seems sturdy and easy to use. However, doesn’t offer an adapter or second mounting point for the smaller “camera” size of mounting screw.
It is a quick step up
Stable tripod, but way to big.
I used the construction tripod with my laser level. It is easy to set up. You can adjust the height easily. There are clips on each leg to adjust the height. If the ground is uneven, the legs can adjust for that as well. If the ground is dirt, you can push the sharp ends into the dirt to keep it in place. If using the tripod on hard ground like cement or blacktop, the sharp tips on the legs will still help keep it in place. All in all a good product.
The laser level does just what it is supposed to. nice to have the ability to set slopes on two axis. priced lower than similar lasers, probably partly due to there being no lcd display. have to set slope using grade stick or something else as a guide instead of dialing it in on a display. nice to have it as part of the 20v tool line up. Also, it worked well with the laser receiver of another brand that i purchased to use on our dozer and backhoe.
This tripod is very easy to use and setup and study Good tripod!!!!
Light weight, durable, easy to use, just did a plug on my vlog about the laser Dw0737 and the tripod. Follow me on social media. Urban Method Development
Rugged construction, great price, alittle delayed in delivery time but that was not too bad. Overall, better than what we had expected!