This 35 ft. premium tape is ideal for heavy-duty framing and other construction measuring tasks. This tape has been put to the test and features a reinforced housing and cast metal impact plate to absorb shock when dropped. It also includes extensive rubber over-molding for improved grip.
- Extended 16 ft. reach and magnetic ideal for commercial construction
- Durable blade coating withstands commercial jobsite conditions
- Extensive rubber overmold for grip and impact resistance
- 1-1/4 in. wide blade makes it easy to read measurements
- Carbon steel blade with easy to read numbers for your convenience
- Enlarged multi hook ideal for framing applications; hook grabs easily on top, bottom, and sides
- Integrated lanyard slot allows attachment of lanyards for elevated work environments
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Standout (ft.): 35
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Metal
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 2.19
- Housing height (in.): 3.63
- Tape Length (ft.): 35
- Tape Width (in.): 0.5
- Housing Length (in.): 3.75
Works exactly as expected. Well worth the money. Does well in low wind conditions.
At the old depot store the employee was very helpful to help me find the tape that I really need to get that day
It broke can I have a refund or replacement please
This tape measure is just what I was looking for!
Very accurate and sturdy.
I like the features of the tape. The magnetic end is useful when you measure long pieces. It stays in ply.
Large type easy read tape with zero gap in the measurements also magnetic end.
Good easy to read numbers for my 57 year old dad who does woodworking to use
big numbers good