DIABLOs new Steel Demon Carbide reciprocating blades featuring 10-TPI are the first carbide teeth blades designed specifically for cutting medium metals and high strength alloys. This high performance carbide blade delivers an unmatched 50-times longer cutting life than standard bi-metal blades in medium metal cutting applications between 3/32 in. to 1/4 in. The blades 10-TPI provides cleaner/smoother cuts in metal. While the increased blade body height produces straighter cuts with less vibration.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and 50X cutting performance in medium metal applications
- Enhanced carbide to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 10-TPI tooth geometry for clean/smooth finishes on medium metal applications
- 1 in. oversized blade body for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-shield non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- Ideal for cutting ferrous metals and high strength alloys between 3/32 in. to 1/4 in.
- Red reciprocating saw blades are a registered trademark
- Number in Package: 6
- Teeth Per Inch: 10
- Demolition: Yes
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Number of Teeth: 158
- Color Family: Red
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide
- Material Cut: Metal
- Blade Length (in.): 9 in
- Blade Width (in.): 1″
I have used blades in my toolbox, but I brought a new one just because and it turned a 40min. job into a 15min job. Time is money. I was cutting cast iron pipe, and I had to get in and out, and it came through like a champion. I’m getting 3 more, just because.
Perfect cuts every time. Long lasting as well.
Love it. I needed a cutting tool that would make it easy to cut a Jacuzzi and this did the trick. It was very easy. Didn’t have to struggle or anything. Would highly recommend this type of blade when you are in search of cutting something with multiple layers.
These blades are BA. Cut thru 4″ cast iron in less than 30 seconds and totally smooth. Highly recommend
Blade is very sharp and sturdy.
Best blades to buy last a long time
It ok. I would expect more considering the cost of this one again the regualr blade( no carbide tip)
Cuts through metal like butter.
This amazing blade cut through rusty bolts like they were butter!
Cuts hardened steel like a dream.