The General Tools Revolving Punch Pliers has a steel plated design, created with six tapered and hollow steel punches, for stronger durability. The revolving head utilizes 6 different punch sizes, ensuring a wide variety of options for the user. Excellent choice for hobbyists, amateur DIY and professional leather workers. With the new Heavy Duty Revolving Punch Pliers by General, discover an easier way to punch through your leather working projects.
- Asymmetric handle and ergonomic grip
- Made of plated steel with tapered and hollow, hardened steel punches
- Revolving head features six different sizes for multi use applications
- Punch sizes: 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in.
- Dual mode asymmetric handle that fits your palm and allows for maximum force output
- Compound joint design to reduce the force for heavy duty punches
- Includes 1 Year Warranty
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Nail set/punch: Punch
- Hand Tool Type: Individual Punch/Nail Setter
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Tip size (in.): 0.1
- Handle Length (in.): 8
- Assembled Depth (in.): 0.81 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 3.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 9.5 in
easy to use
The punch lived up to my expectations. Very easy to use.
This tool worked like a dream. Cut through a very thick piece of leather without any effort to my very small hands
This tool easy to use, meet my expectations.
This punch pliers is easy to use
The punch was simple, easy to use and did the job I bought it for with little effort.
It’s very heavy duty and cut thru 1/2 inch leather belt like butter.
It’s worth it , work perfectly.