Now it’s even easier to create a house full of architectural molding and casing sand plane lumber with this dual purpose machine. We have taken the proven design and features of our very popular G1037 planer/moulder and made it even better to produce the G1037Z. We moved the motor underneath for more convenient knife changes and added easily adjustable guides for use when molding stock. The 1-1/2 HP motor provides plenty of power for planning or molding and the included 4 in. dust port allows easy connection to a dust collector. Our low price, combined with its capability, makes this a machine that can pay for itself fast.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110-Volt/220-Volt, single-phase, prewired 110-Volt, 15 Amp/7.5 Amp
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Maximum cutting width: 13 in.
- Maximum lumber height: 6 in.
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8 in. (planning)
- Maximum width capacity: 4-9/16 in. (molding)
- Planning feed rate: 24 FPM
- Moulding feed rate: 12 FPM
- Number of knives: 3 hss
- Knife size: 13 in. x 5/8 in. x 1/8 in.
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 5000
- Maximum Board Thickness: .375 in
- Minimum cut depth (in.): 0
- Amperage (amps): 20 A
- Color Family: Green
- Condition: New
- Color/Finish: Green
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Planer
- Portability: Stationary
- Number of Cutting Blades: 3
- Product Weight (lb.): 217 lb
- Blade(s) Included: No
- Product Height (in.): 44.5 in
- Product Depth (in.): 23 in
- Maximum cut depth (in.): .0625
- Product Width (in.): 23.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov