The Hilti PM 30 Multi-line laser with 3 green 360 lines is ideal for plumbing, leveling, aligning and squaring. Powered by a rechargeable 12-Volt lithium-Ion battery, this laser allows up to 1.5-days of continuous layout work. The product is self-leveling to within typically approximately. 4.0 in all directions. Self-leveling time is about 3-seconds. Applications include setting out drywall tracks on floors, walls, ceiling and transferring reference heights.
- Package includes 1x PM 30-multi green line laser (2227742), 1x B12/4.0 battery pack (2183146), 1x c4/12-50 115-Volt battery charger (2076996), 1x PRA 54 target plate (226976) and 1x PMA 20 tripod (411287)
- Self leveling range at room temperature: -4.0/ +4.0°
- Laser class 2 – no special precautionary measures needed
- Out-of-level and low battery alerts help prevent mistakes and unexpected downtime
- Range of the lines and intersection point without laser receiver: 20 m (65 ft. to 10 in.)
- Range, lines and intersection point with laser receiver: 2 m 50 m (6 ft. to 10 in. 164 ft.)
- Compact tripod with 1/4 in. thread, extendable up to 1.2 m
- Applications include leveling electric sockets, cable trays, radiators and pipe installations
- Universal Case and bracket included for Laser (2227742).
- Laser Color: Green
- Number of beams: 3
- Battery Type Required: 12-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 130 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Self-Leveling
- Included: Battery(s)
- Number of Measurements: 4
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Compatible Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Product Length (in.): 45
- Product Height (in.): 3.5 in
- Product Depth (in.): 4 in
- Product Width (in.): 2.6 in
best thing i’ve ever purchased.
I am generally a fan of Hilti products and the PM-30 with the tripod is no exception. Everything including the tripod fits into the case. I like the micro dial adjustment to the position. Would be great to have micro dial adjustment for elevation also. I like how the cross hair on the floor is offset from the unit and the lines are continuous. Everything makes sense. So far I’ve used it for laying out stairs, measuring for custom millwork and laying out acoustical wall panels.