The Johnson 40-6900 has a 22X power magnification with a leveling accuracy of +3/16 in./100 ft. This, along with a 200 ft. working range, makes it a versatile instrument for most construction applications. Ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, for grading streets, curbs, ditches, for aligning fences; or any other light construction jobs. This builder’s level has the ability to turn rough angles and has a fine tuning adjustment. Features large leveling screws which are easy to turn. Includes: hard shell carrying case and instruction manual.
- Horizontal circle-graduated to single degrees
- Reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Horizontal tangent screw for precise movement control
- Built-in sunshade – for clear sighting
- Top mounted leveling vial – easy view
- Large leveling screws – easy to turn
- Versatile – ideal for many construction jobs
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 0
- Battery Type Required: None, Manual Operation
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 200 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Adjustable
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Number of Measurements: 2
- Hand Tool Type: Other
- Number of Batteries Required: 0
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±3/16 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: Built-In
- Product Length (in.): 45
- Product Height (in.): 7.0
- Product Depth (in.): 14
- Product Width (in.): 8.5
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Had to do adjustment
This level is very accurate easy to use and light weight.
Very easy to use and set up. No problems at all. works like a charm for half the price of other units. It’s also very durable and the case is well built also. Try one, you’ll like it!
This is really the easiest , accurate horizontal line level.