This Johnson 9 in. Magnetic Torpedo is versatile in its uses and has a magnetic edge that holds securely to ferrous metal surfaces. It features an easy to read reading vial and has a V-groove that makes it ideal for use in conduit and pipe work. It is constructed of durable molded plastic and is able to withstand high impact to offer long-lasting use.
- Acrylic level barrel vials for 360-degree reading
- 3 vials read plumb, level and 45 degrees
- Top-reading vial window for easy viewing
- Accurate up to 1/200 in. for great precision
- Durable molded plastic frame and covers withstand high impact
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- Level Type: Magnetic
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Plastic
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Magnetic
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: 0.0050 in
- Number of Vials: 3.0
- Level Length (in.): 9
- Assembled Depth (in.): 0.563 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.625 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 9 in
It functions just as expected
Great level to keep in your tool box or tool belt when working. I use it for a variety of things when a framing level won’t fit in small spaces, hanging pictures, and with my speed square to determine the angle of a cut or pitch of a roof. Definitely handy to have.
The magnet on this thing makes it great to stick to a sawhorse, saw, toolbox so that ii is always within reach. Instead of wondering where did I lay down my level?
I had purchased a competitors torpedo level, and it was not accurate. When I returned it, each of the similar levels in the store were no good. Off to Home Depot. This product was less expensive, and accurate. This isn’t a “high end” tool by any means, but price / quality is a great buy.
The magnet makes it easy to keep track of, small enough to keep on you but big enough to be useful.
I’m not a handy man. But this is perfect for lil task for any home owner. Anything else is a waste of money. I recommend this!
A great, nearly disposable level for the workbox. You won’t feel bad if it gets knocked around and thrown out of alignment.
This level is not a high end model by any means, but it’s cheap and accurate. Perfect for hanging pictures.
Perfect for small, around-the-home use. Easy to keep up with, too, because of the sturdy magnet on the underside; I keep it on my fridge when I am not using it.