Rated for outdoor and indoor use at up to 800 ft. the Johnson Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Level Kit provides pinpoint accuracy within 1/4 in. at 100 ft. to aid electrical, plumbing, landscaping, grading, carpentry and installation tasks. The level works effectively over long distances and has visual and audible alarms when the laser goes beyond its intended range. Versatile and accurate, it has self-leveling capability in the horizontal plane and manual leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam. Choose among three rotational speeds (200, 400 or 600 RPM) to match the device to your preferred applications.
- Includes self-leveling rotary laser level, hard-shell storage case, adjustable-height tripod, 8 ft. grade rod, detector with clamp, tinted glasses, magnetic target, wall-ceiling mount and batteries
- A handy device for concrete pours, setting foundations, wall align and plumb, septic system installations, deck leveling and more
- 3 rotational speeds: 200, 400 or 600 RPM
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Manual leveling in the vertical plane with illuminated vial
- Performs well over long distances inside or outside
- Vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transport
- Detector uses 2 AAA batteries and laser uses 4 AA batteries (included)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Laser Color: Red
- Number of beams: 2.0
- Battery Type Required: AA
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 800 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Lockable,Out-Of-Level Shutoff,Rotating,Self-Leveling
- Included: Battery(s),Stand
- Number of Measurements: 2
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 4.0
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor,Outdoor
- Compatible Battery Type: AA Batteries
- Product Length (in.): 6.61
- Product Height (in.): 6.61
- Product Depth (in.): 6.69
- Product Width (in.): 4.96
Worked in bright daylight with receiver at 100’+ in two directions while running a drainage pipe. Line became visible as the sun went down at this distance. The line is visible around a basement room for the installation of a drop ceiling. (much more clearly visible with glasses.) I wish there were different tones for high and low from the receiver but was not a deal breaker. It still worked as long as you visually checked the receiver.
Feels a little bit too fragile but, seems to work well. Not really use to such light weight, it doesn’t feel like a solid strong piece of equipment.
Works great and wonderful product. I have been leveling a place to build a new building worked great. If you rent one for ($40) a day it don’t take long to pay for itself.
Works great easy to setup and use
Excellent, inexpensive with everything in one case.
This product was helpful in ensuring everything was on the level when we built our deck
The lazer was easy to set up and understand how it works. The accuracy was just fine and the price well below it’s competition.
The level was exactly what we needed and the delivery time was amazing. We received it within 36 hours of ordering. Great service. Much appreciated.
I bought this to paint horizontal lines in a bedroom. This made it so easy. I marked the lines around the room and then taped and painted. This is a very easy self leveler to use.
This laser leveling kit works great. I used it for leveling a lot that I am building a home on. It made checking elevation very quick and precise. I was able to level within 6″ over a 5000 square foot area with a bulldozer.