This heavy-duty aluminum I-Beam is great for the contractor and will withstand being used on the job. The “top read” feature allows you to see the vial from the top while working in the level/horizontal position. Vials are covered to protect them from dust, debris or damage. The level comes with our PATENTED Plumb Site Dual-View vial which provides the user the traditional side view of the plumb vial and the unique ability to view plumb from the front, making it easier and more accurate to read along with eliminating neck and eye strain.
- Plumb site dual-view vials
- 3 tubular vials horizontal, vertical and 45°
- 2-milled surfaces
- Shock absorbing rubber end caps
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Ergonomic handle
- Accuracy: 0.001 in. per in.
- Level Type: I-Beam
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: .001 in
- Number of Vials: 3
- Level Length (in.): 24
- Assembled Depth (in.): 24 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 2.4 in
I purchased the Kapro level a few days ago for some home projects. Its very lightweight, works well, and looks great. Its kind of odd to say that about a level but I really do like the way it looks. It goes well with my Milwaukee gear. I’d highly recommend this level if you’re in the market for one.
Great level! It’s light weight, easy to use. Coworkers are happy with it also!