The OTR10200, 200 ft. open reel fiberglass tape measure is heavy-duty and hold up to harsh conditions. The blade is protected by 2 coats of PVC, with an additional blade shield that adds strength to the tape end. Hook end attachment. Engineer’s tape measures in ft., 1/10, 1/100.
- Double PVC coated fiberglass blade for long life under field abuse
- Additional tape end guard for ultimate protection.
- Metal reinforced crank handle for years of rugged use
- Double throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting
- Double screwed housing for additional durability
- Tough, molded shovel handle is easy to grasp and is ideal for rapid reeling
- Measures in ft., 1/10, 1/100
- Measurement Standard: USS
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Long Tape
- Tape Length (ft.): 200
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 10 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 14.5 in