Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line Green Beam Laser (SK105GDNAX) gives the user a cordless solution for selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align and plumb applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK105GDNAX has a line visibility range up to 115 ft. and is detectable up to 262 with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately). The SK105GDNAX has a bright 525 nm class II green laser with plus/minus 1/8 at 33 for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90 position to provide 180 horizontal and 160 vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3-seconds for increased productivity. For longer run time, all 12-Volt MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12-Volt MAX CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Its part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align and plumb applications
- 12-Volt MAX CXT battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 20-hours of continuous run time
- Green line visibility range up to 115 depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262 ft. with laser detector
- Bright 525 nm class II green laser for best-in-class visibility with plus/minus 1/8 at 33 for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180° horizontal line and 160° vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3-seconds for increased productivity
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4 of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability
- Rubberized housing over-mold for increased protection
- Simplified 1 button user interface for ease of operation
- Low laser brightness mode conserve battery power for extended run-time performance
- Power connector port allows 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery to be used as alternate power source with power source adapter (ADP05) and adapter cord (adapter and cord sold separately)
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket with integrated 1/4 and 5/8 threads allow laser attachment to metal surfaces, wood surfaces or Makita tripods (TK0LM1001F and TK0LM5030F)
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12-Volt MAX CXT lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Laser Color: Green
- Number of beams: 2
- Battery Type Required: 12-volt
- Laser Level Mounting Method: Tripod,Wall
- Max Laser Distance (ft.): 115 ft.
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Adjustable,Electronic,Magnetic,Self-Leveling
- Included: Battery(s)
- Number of Measurements: 4
- Hand Tool Type: Laser Level
- Number of Batteries Required: 1
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/8 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Compatible Battery Type: 12V max CXT
- Product Length (in.): 0.000 in
- Product Height (in.): 6
- Product Depth (in.): 8
- Product Width (in.): 13.25
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Great value. Perfect for what I need
My last 12v makita battery lasted 6 years of daily use. This one lasts a good amount of time and is lighter then the 4ah ones which keeps the drill weight down.
Perfect. Exactly what I needed to complete my son’s old DT03 he left me behind.
Combo charges just too bad you can only do one at a time
This was a lightweight battery life is shot due to 2.0mah but weight wise works great will upgrade to 4.0mah batteryv
It works great and I like how it wall mountable which is nice
Small and easy to charge
A good value for the money
I am glad that I purchased this tool.