MILWAUKEE delivers ground-breaking innovation in tape measure durability with the introduction of STUD Tape Measures. These measuring tapes are the industry’s most durable, long-lasting measuring tapes. They are equipped with heavy-duty EXO360 Blade Technology, protecting the blade from rip and wear damage with a high-density coating that wraps 360 around the blade, delivering the longest lasting blade. STUD measurement tape blade is 10 times more abrasion resistant so the numbers won’t fade. STUD heavy-duty Tape Measures are fully encased in a reinforced frame and impact resistant overmold, allowing the Tapes to survive an 80 ft. drop. STUD Tape Measures set a new standard for durability in the industry.
- EXO360 Blade technology delivers the longest lasting, rip and wear resistant tape measure blade
- Fully reinforced body, impact resistant frame survives up to 80 ft. drop
- Up to 10 ft. tape standout
- 27 mm wide blade
- Wire form belt clip
- Zero tolerance hook
- Lanyard read
- Finger stop delivers tape retraction control
- Includes: 25 ft. STUD tape measure and 16 ft. STUD tape measure
- Package Quantity: 2
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Lockable,Retractable
- Included: Belt Clip
- Standout (ft.): 10
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Steel
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Housing depth (in.): 3.75
- Housing height (in.): 3.38
- Tape Length (ft.): 25
- Tape Width (in.): 1.06
- Housing Length (in.): 3.75
Milwaukee tape says it all simple the best and around 8$ a steal normally it’s a dollar per foot with tape measures
Good tape measure. Stands out to about 10 feet.
For the first time I can read the measure numbers easily without having to recheck.Nice wide tape that can stay straight.
Great Tape , easy too read and use on a daily job
It’s a little on the chunky size feels like a 25′ not a 16′. But I believe that’s what Milwaukee was going for.
The tape strength is solid. But when I retract against a wall it’ll fold. And when I’m measuring to cut something the blade stands like a diving board. Dissapointed.
Bought three of these the clip doesn’t cut your pants like normal clips. Easy use design. Locking out holds the tape. Some times we drop tools and this has held up. I owned three because I’ve given them out as other brands break on my co workers.
Great quality can go wrong with Milwaukee!!
like size and lettering and numbers are easy to read
Great measuring tape, and I love that the numbers are large, a little bulky on the hands. But I have very small hands, so the average person would be just fine.