The Milwaukee 25 ft. Compact Tape Measures have up to 15 ft. of reach allowing users to quickly take measurements. The tape is wear and impact-resistant with nylon blade protection and an additional anti-tear coating on the first 6 in. of the blade, reducing tape tear. Built to withstand the jobsite, the compact measuring tapes are constructed with a 5-point reinforced frame for impact resistance. An integrated Stamped steel belt clip allows users to easily carry the tape measure on the jobsite.
- Up to 15 ft. of reach
- Anti-tear coating reinforces the first 6 in. of the tape blade
- Nylon blade protection reduces tape tear
- Impact-resistant 5-point reinforced frame.
- 2-sided printing for easy reading
- Architectural scale
- Stamped steel belt clip
- Lanyard-ready for quick and easy tethering
- Includes: two 48-22-0425- 25 ft. compact tape measures
- Package Quantity: 2
- Material: Plastic
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: Hand-Held,Lockable,Retractable
- Included: Belt Clip
- Standout (ft.): 12
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Steel
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 1.81
- Housing height (in.): 3.07
- Tape Length (ft.): 25
- Tape Width (in.): 1.2
- Housing Length (in.): 3.07
Feels comfortable while using.
Tape when fully extended needs help to retract
Better if the tip of the tape was magnetized
Great product and price.
Best tape I dodouse!!
Muy buena calidad excelente
For only $ 9.99 the lowest price for the best quality
I had one, but it got stolen. I liked it so much that I had to buy another one.
Good tape measure large numbers for blind people like me