The Milwaukee Metric Billet Torpedo level features AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS for over 2X the holding power of leading competitors. The MAXIMIZED VIEWING AREA ensures that the user can make a fast and accurate readings of 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. per ft. in any position. The optimized top and back side pipe grooves make this the optimal tool for working with both small and large diameter pipes. The 48-22-5107 Milwaukee billet level also offers a weld clearance and laser etched ruled edge.
- Amplified rare earth magnets – 2X holding power on metal jobsite material
- Maximized viewing area allows for quickly setting and identifying pitch in 10 mm and 20 mm per meter
- Top and back side precision milled v-groove working surfaces give a stable hold to large or small diameter pipe
- Laser etched ruled edge allows for quick accurate measurements
- Weld clearance gap allows leveling between weld lines
- Billet aluminum frame to hold up to harsh jobsite conditions
- Compact design for working in tight spaces
- Level Type: Torpedo
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Hand Tool Type: Standard Level
- Accuracy: 0.005 in
- Number of Vials: 3
- Level Length (in.): 7
- Assembled Depth (in.): 10.510 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 3.230 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 1.000 in
It is great magnet
Very easy to use and a solid product
a solid tool, strong magnets, awesome buy
Great for plumbers and I’m sure anyone else.
Great little level, an older guy can actually see the vials. The magnets are super strong!
Best level I’ve ever owned
Works great! The magnets are stronger than any other level I’ve bought. The only issue I have with it is that it is a little short
Great level, built well easy to read and definitely easy to find on jobs
The bubbles on the level are easy to see and the magnets are super strong! Best level I’ve used so far!