RYOBI introduces the Wood Door Lock Installation Kit. This addition to the RYOBI Door Installation Program makes installing a door lock or deadbolt a breeze with an easy 3-step process. This kit features a built-in Auto-Strike Locator allowing you to perfectly line up your door lock with your strike plate, measurement free. This easy to use kit is compatible with both standard backsets, 2-3/8 and 2-3/4, as well as both common door thicknesses, 1-3/8 in. and 1-3/4 in. The included spade bit guide accurately centers the latch bore and extends the life of the tool. Be sure to look at the rest of our door lock products for all of your door lock projects.
- AUTOSTRIKE LOCATOR is a measurement free way of aligning the door lock bracket with strike plate for accurate placement
- Adjustable inserts are compatible with both 2-3/8 in. and 2-3/4 in. standard backsets
- Spade bit guide increases longevity of kit
- Attaches to door using door knob/deadbolt hardware
- Part of the RYOBI Door Installation Program
- Includes: (1) A99DLK5 Door Lock Kit and operator’s manual
- Set: Yes
- Primary Use: To install door locks or dead bolts on wooden doors.
- Product Height (in.): 2.7 in
- Product Depth (in.): 4.85 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.85 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov