STANLEY FATMAX® tapes fit your toolbelt, your hand, and the job. 14 ft. of reach* and a durable high impact case make this tape dependable on any jobsite. Protective full tape blade coating and added BladeArmor® at the hook extends tape life against abrasion and heavy use**. Large, easy to read numbers and standard stud markers assure accuracy with the STANLEY FATMAX Classic tape measure.
- Designed for measuring distances up to 30 ft.
- 14 ft. of reach allows you to measure long distances alone
- 1-1/4 in. wide blade makes it easy to read measurements
- Equipped with a strong spring for smooth blade extension and retraction
- BladeArmor coating on frist 4-1/2 in. ensures durability and reduces blade breakage
- Cushion grip built into case offers comfortable, slip-resistant hold
- Please note: opening the case is not recommended
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Standout (ft.): 30
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Metal
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 1.875
- Housing height (in.): 3.0
- Tape Length (ft.): 30
- Tape Width (in.): 0.5
- Housing Length (in.): 3.125
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great tape measurer.I use for all the projects around my house.
Nice tape. Could not locate a decal the one can write on to be placed on the side of the tape so i do not have memmiry errors lol
Everything it says it is!
Fairly durable tape measure with easy to read measurements
The only tape measure I buy is a FatMax!!
Honestly stanley has just became like every other name brand. Nothings built to last.
This tape is it!