STANLEY POWERLOCK® tapes fit your toolbelt, your hand, and the job. 10 ft. of reach* and a durable case make this tape dependable on any jobsite. Tru-Zero® hook end provides accurate inside/outside measurements and the secure blade looks keeps tape blade from moving while measuring. Protective full tape blade coating extends tape life against abrasion and heavy use**.
- 10 ft. of reach allows you to measure long distances alone*
- Secure blade lock keeps blade in place for accurate measurements
- Stands up to abrasion and repeated use with durable full tape blade coating
- Tru-Zero® hook ensures accurate inside/outside measurements
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- Mylar polyester film for added durability
- Heat-treated spring for long life
- Package Quantity: 1
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Features: No Additional Features
- Included: No Additional Items Included
- Standout (ft.): 26
- Hand Tool Type: Measuring Tape
- Blade Material: Metal
- Measurement Accuracy (in.): ±1/16 in.
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Housing depth (in.): 1.5
- Housing height (in.): 3.25
- Tape Length (ft.): 26
- Tape Width (in.): 0.5
- Housing Length (in.): 3.0
Great tape, fantastic price
The only problem is the packaging that required 2 grown men, a knife and pair of scissors to extricate from the tape. Some idiot decided that they would use extra strong plastic to encapsulate the clip, almost broke the belt clip trying to remove the packaging from the tape.
Scales are easy to read. Tape lock allows you to put partial lock on tape to easily extend or retract small length without having to unlock-lock. Inside measurements would be easier if the case did not slightly curve inward where the inside measure mark is located on the case.
Very well built. Works great.
Sometimes we need metric measures.
Very affordable and has metric and standard mesurements…
Good quality but I did not like that one half of the tape is in centimeters, which is useless for me.
While recently assembling a product I noted that all the dimensions with in both English and metric. I had English tapes and metric ones (I lived in Japan for a while) but not a dual tape. Found it cumbersome to be swapping tapes and the conversions were not really accurate. This tape solves the problem.
Just what I needed and aesembled in USA. Great price.