The TEKTON 12-pc. Stubby Combination Wrench Set is a complete series of every size from 8 to 19 mm. Short lengths and slim bodies make these wrenches easy to operate when there’s not much room to work. To reduce the working swing arc, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point. It’s offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for your fingers and extra space to slide past whatever might be in the way. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. The wrenches are compactly organized in the Store-and-Go Wrench Keeper. This versatile storage solution has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you’re on the move.
- Short length and a slim body make it easy to operate in areas with limited room
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Includes Store-and-Go Keeper with space-saving folding handle and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 12-pc. stubby combination wrenches: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 mm
- Includes wrench keeper
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Number of Pieces: 12
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features
Love the feel of Tekton’s wrenches. These are just like the regular size ones. Great chroming and polish
Nice rack. holds wrenches tightly.
These are a very nice set of wrenches. The finish is immaculate. And they don’t skip a size. Great quality for the price.
The 12 point head is alittle too big and thick but works great
Man let me tell you about these wrenches. I have to say these wrenches are NICE ,supper chromed no sharp edges and no skipped sizes. I say get a set you’ll be glad you did.