Get a great cut and healthy lawn for an excellent value with the 21 in. Recycler High-Wheel Push Gas Lawn Mower. This design is great for homeowners seeking a lawn mower with a high-quality, user-friendly design and excellent mulching capability.
- Small package, big punch, you’ll never have to worry about getting bogged down in wet, thick stuff with a Honda GCV 160 cc OHC engine
- Blue for you, we’re always working to make your mowing experience easier and you’ll be back to enjoying your lawn sooner with blue smart innovations like a 2-point height of cut
- Traction in tough terrain, don’t let rough and uneven terrain slow you down, you’ll have great traction regardless of the job with lightweight and maneuverable 11 in. rear wheels
- We’ve got you covered, enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year guaranteed-to-start engine warranty and 2-year full warranty
- Always reliable, you’ll always be ready to mow with a 3-year guaranteed-to-start engine warranty
- Durable steel deck, enjoy years of reliable use from your deck thanks to its steel construction and you’ll love the superior cutting and mulching performance it provides, you’ll have no problems cutting in tight spaces
- Valuable versatility, whether it’s reducing clumps and adding nutrients with the mulching option, a perfectly manicured look with bagging or powering through tall, thick grass with the side discharge out the rear, you’ll enjoy exceptional versatility regardless of your mowing preference
- Feed your lawn, get a healthy-looking lawn by returning nutrient-rich clippings to the soil with the patented Recycler Cutting technology
- Choose your cut, manicure lawn to your specifications with 9 cutting positions with 1 in. to 4 in. cutting height range
- Collect more clippings, hold more clippings with the large, easy-to-empty mulching bag
- Use Toro fuel stabilizer to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower
- Note: actual product offers may vary see retailer for complete warranty details
- Lawn Mower Type: Push Mower
- Walk Behind Mower Type: Manual Push
- CA (CARB) Compliant: CARB Compliant
- Number of Blades: 1
- Cutting Height Options: 6-position
- Power Type: Gas
- Features: Rust resistant deck
- Recommended Terrain: Flat,Uneven
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Number of Handlebar Positions: 2
- Rear Wheel Height: High Wheel
- Deck Material: 14 Gauge Steel
- Deck Type: Stamped
- Minimum Cutting Height (in.): 1.25
- Included: Engine oil
- Engine Displacement (cc): 160
- Engine Make: Honda
- Recommended Oil Type: SAE-30
- Start Type: Pull Cord
- Refurbished: No
- Size of Yard: 1/4 – 1/2 Acre
- Cutting Options: Bag,Mulch
- Oil Capacity (oz.): 20
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): .25
- Product Weight (lb.): 62 lb
- Maximum Cutting Height (in.): 3.75
- Mower Size Type: Standard
- Engine Torque (ft.-lb.): 0
- Rear Wheel Size (in.): 11
- Mower Deck Width: 21 in
- Assembled Depth (in.): 41 in
- Blade Length (in.): 21 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 23 in
- Front Wheel Size (in.): 7
- Cutting Width: 21 inches
- Assembled Height (in.): 19.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Very nice mower. Works great. No problems so far. Came quickly, I have had it a few weeks now. Starts with the first start. Easy to put together, most was already assembled.
EZ start every time! High quality engine!
Nothing better than our Toro
Worked as promised. Easy to set up. Ability to fold for storage really nice addition.
I purchased one 2 years ago and have not needed to repair or service the machine yet, also the honda engine on this model bumps up the quality of the unit.
Good mulched self prol easy to start, my wife likes it to would like to try A NEW model
It was easy to assemble and it works great. Cut through some really tall spots with no problem, it’s light enough to push around pretty easily too. I’m really happy with it and would definitely recommend.
Mower easy to assemble, great value.
Mine is 18 years old. Gas pump bulb wore out last year. This year starter cord broke. Finally replaced blade. Can you do better ?
Love the mower, it does a great job!