Remember when your scroll saw could cut in 2 different directions. Take on the most intricate and artful cuts with the WEN 16 in. Variable Speed 2-Direction Scroll Saw. The 9/16 in. stroke saws through hard woods up to 2 in. T. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16 in. x 10 in. table bevels up to 45 for angled cut. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision as you cut. This combined with the 1-1/2 in. dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. The saw also includes a hold-down foot clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. This unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut to accommodate their particular workpiece. for pinned blades, simply pop the pins out of the front holder and turn the blade 90. Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16 in. throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder design tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation. Onboard blade and holder storage creates simple organization solutions between jobs.
- Unique design accepts blades in 2 directions (standard and 90) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 in. T with a 16 in. throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and 3 blades
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 1.2 A
- Corded Tool Type: Specialty Saw
- Color Family: Black
- Power Source: Electric
- Included Accessories: Blades
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Keyless Blade Change,No Tool Blade Change
- Construction Material: Cast Metal
- Cuts Through: Wood
- Cord Length (ft.): 6.5
- Maximum wood thickness (in.): 2
- Product Weight (lb.): 27.5
- Product Height (in.): 13
- Product Depth (in.): 24
- Blade Length (in.): 5
- Product Width (in.): 11
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Instructions were a little confusing, but I eventually figured it out.
I guess for the money it does what it is supposed to. Not as smooth as I thought it would be.
Not a bad scroll saw for the money.
Love it. My son-in-law was very pleased on how easy it is to use
Great tool easy to use.
I’ve done three projects with this saw. A puzzle and two grand-kid names. I got very good results in 3/4 inch white oak. I fastened the saw to a board with screws and then clamped it to my work bench. It still vibrates a bit but not enough to affect the work.
Easy to use and quiet. My first time using a scroll saw. it was delivered on time and free.
Bought for my hobby shop. I have only used it a few times but so far I am happy.
Got the machine in no time at all came from California warehouse. Was very easy to set up and use. Had a Makita before and was always breaking blades. Have cut out 2 chairs 2 footstools and a small table, all 1in. ceder wood. Still on the original blade. Looking forward to more projects that need a scroll saw. Haven’t tried to use the head to cut longer pieces yet, but am looking forward to that featcher..Have had the unit for a couple months.