Remember when you could cut through 5 in. metal pipes with ease. The WEN 5 in. Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 5 in. Dia or rectangular materials up to 5 in. x 4-7/8 in. size. Variable speed operation allows for blade rotation anywhere from 125 ft. to 260 ft. per minute to help ensure the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. The compact design makes transportation and storage simple, giving you access to a powerful and rugged machine at both the job site and at home. The onboard vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece. Combine this with the beveling blade to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 60°. Make 45° cuts up to 3-1/8 in. Dia for circular material and 3-1/8 in. x 3-15/16 in. for square material. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and tweaks between jobs. The WEN 5 in. Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw also features a pre-installed 56-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. blade and a 4.5 Amp motor. And because it is a WEN product, your metal-cutting bandsaw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could cut through over 24 sq. in. of steel in a single pass. Remember WEN.
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 ft. to 260 ft. per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0° to 60°
- Cut pipes up to 5 in. Dia or rectangular materials up to 5 in. x 4-7/8 in. size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation
- Make 45° cuts up to 3-1/8 in. Dia for circular material and 3-1/8 in. x 3-15/16 in. for square material
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 260
- Minimum Blade Length: 56.5
- Table Tilt Right Max (degrees): 0
- Band Saw Type: Horizontal
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Dust Collection Method: None
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 4.5 A
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 2/3
- Table Tilt Left Max (degrees): 0
- Color Family: Black
- Included Accessories: Blades
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Variable Speed
- Construction Material: Cast Metal
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Band Saw
- Cuts Through: Wood
- Portability: Bench
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Voltage (volts): 120
- Table-Top Material: Cast-Iron
- Product Weight (lb.): 45
- Cutting Capacity Width / Depth Of Throat(In.): 4.75
- Table Length (in.): 5
- Product Height (in.): 15.5
- Product Depth (in.): 14
- Maximum Blade Length: 56.5
- Minimum Blade Width: 0.5
- Table Width (in.): 4.88
- Dust Port Size (In.): 0
- Maximum Blade Width: 0.5
- Cutting Capacity Height / Height under Guide (In.): 5
- Work Table Surface: 5 in. x 4.88 in.
- Product Width (in.): 27
Easy assembly works better than expected. Wish I had bought this sooner
Arrived 2 days ahead of promise date, everything worked fine right out of the box. I have a home workshop and wish I had bought this sort of tool years ago. Always thought I could just cut everything by hand one way or another. This tool has reduced tedious hour long efforts to nearly effortless minutes. Decent build quality and features. Hopefully it will last a long time.
Much better than an abrasive saw. Straight cuts time after time. Foot pads could be better. When moving around pads fall off.
First one I bought something was wrong in the gear box and it locked up on me and burnt the motor out. Returned to store no questions asked, new one was ordered and it works great! I saw itself is super , cuts good and straight right out of the box, unfortunately something was wrong with the first one, so 4 stars .
It’s a good saw for the money. Typical made in China quality.
Great saw so far. Only cut a few things. Cuts clean and smooth. Package arrived beat up and plastic tension knob was broken. Did not affect function. Will fabricate metal knob instead of replacing with cheap plastic knob.
used in an industrial shop. work well on steel, wish it had more RPM’s for aluminum. 56 and half inch saw blades are not a common size. this saw is saving us money to cut up shot ends of the bar!